JCMS Library Media Center News
If you or students have book requests, please email them to me or students can write them down and ask a monitor to place it in the Requests folder. I'll be placing a book order at the end of next week, so I'll try to pick those up. If there's a book or a topic you've covered in class that has seemed to pique your students' interest, let me know!
Requests I've received so far:
- Phil Chalmers' books
- "The Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch
- More books about the Holocaust
- Scooby Doo, Sponge Bob & Ninja Turtles (Moore's class)
- The rest of the "Dragon Ball Z" series
- "Beyonders" book #2
- "Gregor" book #3
- Missing books in the "Hunters" series
- More copies of John Green's books
- Books by Madeleine Roux
- Books by Annie Downs
These little devices are self-playing audio books. The only equipment needed is a pair of headphones or earbuds. Listening to books can help students improve their vocabulary and gain background knowledge they can use to complete assignments and tests.
Survivor Book Club
Students: Please join us for Survivor Book Club! We meet after school in the library until 4pm on the following days.
Book Club Dates: