Why you should choose milk By Mohamad. D
10 facts about milk
2. More than 600 million tons of milk are produced each year worldwide.
3. Buffalo milk contains 25 per cent more protein than cow's milk.
4. The average UK dairy cow produced 7,617 liters of milk in the year 2011-12.
5. It takes 29 cups of milk to make a pound of butter.
6. An average cow produces 90 glasses of milk each day.
7. Most cows give more milk when they listen to music.
8. Milk is the best to cool down your mouth after spicy food.
Nutrients in milk
Diets rich in potassium may help to maintain healthy blood pressure.
Vitamin D functions in the body to maintain proper levels of calcium and phosphorous.
Milk products that are consumed in their low-fat or fat-free forms provide little or no solid fat.