1. Health in the Middle Ages
The middle ages had a lot of health problems
2. middle ages
A thousand year period that followed the fall of Rome
4. Bloodletting was a popular method of restoring a patient's health and "humors."
4. Many medieval medical manuscripts contained recipes for remedies that called for hundreds of therapeutic substances--the notion that every substance in nature held some sort of power accounts for the enormous variety of substances.
5. Why did the people in the middle ages bloodletting
5. why did only higher up people get treated for diseases