Mrs. Redfern's Classroom News
Peek at the Week
Weekly Skills: Last week, the students were introduced to P, U, O and M. This weeks focus will be on X, D and A. Pay attention to our Facebook Page to be aware of each Animated Literacy character and their gestures.
Math: The students continue to work on building strong number sense skills 0-10. We are also developing strong motor skills through cutting, glueing and directional drawing skills.
Help at Home
- Identifying letters in your child's name if they have not previous experience
- Identify letters of the alphabet (A-Z and a-z)
- Write his/her name using a capitol letter at the beginning and lower case throughout the rest of the name
- Practice counting on from any given number (example - have your child begin counting at 12 and continue to count to 34)
- Practice tying his/her shoes
Thursday - PE
Friday - Art