Why work at St Bartholomew's Hospital
Job Description and Opportunities
- Design and analysis of clinical trails in medicine
- Finding candidates for genes that can influnce disease in human genetics.
- Sequence anylasis
- Provide experience on data samples and collection
- Establishing research problems/studies
- Help to develop new patient treatements, govern public health policies
- To publish results/ medical reports on solving problems.
Requirements for application:
- A Master’s degree or PHD (recomended) in statistics, mathematics, or survey methodology (although a bachelor's degree is sufficient under special circumstances)
- 2 letters of reccomendation from creditable sources
- A strong foundation in science and in mathematics.
- Being available for 40 hours per week of work, not including overtime spent on required assignement.
*More details to following during interview
Biostatisticians with one to four years of work experience in the field earned annual salaries between $52,943 and $82,294 (USD) as of July 2009.
*Salary to be determined based off of skill set and years of experience.
If interested, please contact head Biostatistician, Sarah Funyak at: firstname.lastname@example.org