Why you shouldn't be a vegetarian!
By: Noah Heitshusen
Why do some people not eat meat?
Some people are apposed to eating meat, for a variety of reasons. Some people's religion, their family's beliefs, or just they don't like the fact that they are eating an animal. Is it healthy? We will discuss the top five reasons to eat meat.
Meat not only tastes good, it is the safest way to get the nutrients you need.
Disadvantages of being a vegetarian
- If you are a vegetarian, you have to find an alternate source of protein, which honestly, is going to be the hardest thing for vegetarians.
- Vegetarians can't get the vitamin B12 which is needed to help develop the brain function.
- Lastly, in this day and age, it is simply going to be more expensive if you are a vegetarian. For vegetarians to get a decent amount of protein, they are forced to combine foods. So, instead of buying one hamburger to cook, you have to buy a bag of rice and a can of beans. Simply, wasting money.
What if I like meat, but I do not believe in killing animals
- If you do not believe in killing animals, then I think you should take should take that make-up off. Make-up is dead cow, so you don't believe in the killing of animals, but you like to wear make-up, which involves the killing of cows.
- If you are a man, and think you are a top dog, don't kill any animals, then take off anything that involves leather, leather boots, and your leather church shoes.