NUTRITION, FOOD AND YOU
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
NSC 170C1 - OPEN SEATS IN SECTION 005
NSC 170C1 BEGINS MARCH 7TH..... SIGN UP TODAY!
Were you waiting for a seat to open up in NSC 170C1 for the spring...consider taking NSC 170C1 during the second 7 week session!
Note: Students are able to enroll themselves into the course. Please email email@example.com if you have any issues.
NSC 170C1 ACADEMIC YEAR INFORMATION
- The nutrition department does not keep a waitlist
- The nutrition department does not enroll students in the course using an add/drop (change of schedule) form for any reason
- The only way to get into the course is through UAccess if a seat is available
NUTRITIONAL SCIENCES MINOR
- 18 total NSC units are required for the minor
- It is recommended that NSC 170C1 be taken before 300 level NSC courses required for the minor
- NSC 255 also counts towards a Tier II INDV
- NSC 310, NSC 353 and NSC 375 also count towards a Tier II NATS
- All courses approved for the minor can be taken online in the summer sessions (Except NSC 475)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org today for more information!
CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE NSC MINOR INFORMATION
NUTRITIONAL SCIENCES MAJOR
In order to declare Nutritional Sciences as your major you will first be required to complete an online information session, quiz and change of major request form. The online information session can be viewed at the following link: https://docs.google.com/a/email.arizona.edu/presentation/d/1EEbAvmoOLdWk9EhjlOXdl1l9XDr3KyLr3i-0iyHsomI/edit?usp=sharing