Do you have a POSITIVE Footprint?
- Your brand is showing everyone what kind of person you are.- You want your brand to be positive! This is going to be peoples first impression of you.
- Future employeers and colleges want to hire people with positive Reputations.
- Only put things online that you wouldn't be ashamed to show your grandparents.
- Only post possitive comments.
- Everything you do online.
- Whatever you say, like or add online.
- Pictures that you are tagged in or ones that you add yourself.
- Everyone can see it.
"What Not To Do"
-Don't send or post something just because you are mad.
-Wait 24 hours to post something if your upset.
-Don't post messages that aren't true about someone.
-If you know someone who is being bullied online tell somebody about it.
-Colleges, jobs and your school may look at your digital foot print so keep it POSITIVE!
- Bullying other people through electronic and social media devices.
- Bullying at school can lead to cyberbullying.
- Cyberbullies who get caught can get charged with a cyberharassment.
- Cyberbulling can lead to passwords being hacked and identity theft.
- Cyberbullying affects not only the victum but the family.