January 18, 2016
RSP Collaboration Reminder
Vista Openings - Tell Your Friends!
Beauty and the Beast Auditions (3rd-8th)
Office Staff Location Schedule
Coming Up This Week...
- Happy Birthday Ms. Rizo!
- No School - MLK
- MS All Class Schedule
- Happy Birthday Ms. Fisette!
- Earthquake Drill
- 9:00-12:00 - Ms. Madere and Ms. McCarthy Out - Aspiring Admin.
- 10:15 - Data Talk - Estrada
- 2:30 - Data Talk - Fisette
- 3:15 - 6th Grade Check-In (Tentative)
- 4:15 - 6-8 Art Teacher Demo
- Alvarez Out - PD
- 7:40 - SST - J. Guerrero
- 8:30 - Semester 1 Awards (TK-2 Campus)
- 1:30 - Faculty Meeting - Room 30 (Teachers Only)
- 3:30 - 6th Grade Fundraiser
- 5:00 - PIM
- Mrs. Pope/Mrs. Fennema Out - Inst. Specialists' Meeting
- 11:30 - Y. Esparza (Annual IEP - Lisette, Madere)
- 5:00 - ES School Site Council Meeting
- 5:30 - MS School Site Council Meeting
- 11:00 - IEP
- 2:30 - Data Talk - Madere
- 4:30 - EF Tour Meeting - 8th Grade
Buczek's Tentative Schedule
Instructional Focus - Behavior Expectations (2.2)
We are still looking for extra help on the yard (major shout-out to those of you who have already volunteered!) A few reminders for when you're on watch:
- Be super VISIBLE (walk around, stay standing, avoid being hidden by students coming to speak to you)
- Be super VIGILANT (really look around, walk over to groups of students that are huddled in the far corners of the yard, walk past the bathrooms several times, and please no cell phone use during supervision).
Links to Important Forms
Remember to make a copy and share with the observee AND admin.
This one is super important for helping us keeping track of which students have detention on which days. Please submit every time you assign detention.
May be completed online or by paper (see the pink referral forms in your hardcopy VIP binders) but please be sure to submit either one when a student is referred to the office.
To request help from our Tech Guru Mr. Jesus Villareal!
To request help from our Maintenance Guru Mr. Bernard!
To request the convening of a Student Success Team to support a student with sustained difficulties in the area of behavior, academics, attendance, and/or physical/mental health despite documented targeted interventions such as tutoring, parent contact, etc.
504 Referral - coming soon! (Speak directly to Mrs. Pope or Mrs. Fennema in the meantime)