Shepard Staff Updates
February 22, 2019
To Do and Thank You
To Do (New):
1. For anyone who is interested in Sea World San Antonio - they have free Teacher Passes: https://seaworld.com/san-antonio/tickets/teacher-card/
2. Start preparing for Open House next week - Let's show off our awesomeness!
3. Make sure to keep PDH extra hours on your calendar for this Wednesday (February 27th).
4. Campus and Personal Trade Hours must be completed by April 12th for the April 22nd trade day. Everyone should have 7.5 campus and 7.5 personal trade hours.
To Do (Rolled over from last week):
1. Make sure to update data in Edugence for any Tier 2 and Tier 3 students.
2. Please sit/stand with your grade level during FMA - it will help with crowd control.
3. Keep making parent contact - it is the time of year when we need to encourage the positive behavior we see each day!
1. Great work at all the PD on Monday!
2. Awesome job Dolores, Chrissy, Heather, Julie and Kulsum at the district support team meeting!
3.Thank you to EVERYONE at school - we are doing a great job putting in attendance each day!
4. Great job continuing to be flexible as we have so many staff members out sick.
5. Thank you to Chris Caviness for pitching in during 3rd Grade Science on Friday, when Chrissy was at the District Support Meeting.
6. Thank you to Angie Slate for wiping down the tables before Molly’s baby shower and letting us use her pens (not to mention her library!)
Week of February 25:
February 27: Kristin and Kate out AM for Principal Meeting; 3rd grade Online Reading TELPAS testing; PDH Extra Hours until 4:30
February 28: CMIT Day; 2nd, 4th, 5th Online Reading TELPAS testing
Week of March 4:
March 4: Data dig (D)
March 5: History Fair projecte due
March 6: Kristin and Kate out AM for ILead meeting; 3rd grade Online Listening & Speaking TELPAS testing; History Fair
March 7: Open House (5:30-7:00); 2nd, 4th, 5th Online Listening & Speaking TELPAS testing