The Buck Bulletin
Important Dates to Remember:
- January 28 - End of 2nd Marking Period
- February 5 - Art Show 5-7pm
- Save the Date - February 13 - State Aid Reduction Lenape Region Community Forum
- February 14 - School Closed - Teacher In Service
- February 17 - School Closed - President's Day
- February 19 - Regular BOE meeting 6:30pm
Save the Date - February 13, 2020 - State Aid Reduction Lenape Region Community Forum
- Will be held in Lenape High School Auditorium
- Overview of how state aid reductions will impact the students of the Lenape Region
- Call to Action - parents voices need to be heard!
Student library cards were renewed for the year so that all students will be able check out books for the current school year.
New Breakfast Choices:
Starting in January, Chatsworth Elementary will be offering more breakfast choices. These will be available to all students.
A staff member will be present each morning at the double doors of the gymnasium to provide a grab and go service.
Whole Grain Muffin
Whole Grain Cereal
Whole Grain Bagel
Sausage & Cheese Sandwich on Whole Grain Bun
All items will be available to purchase individually or as a meal (includes milk and fruit).
TAA Announces Open Registration for 2020 TAA Baseball & Softball
Visit us @ www.tabsports.org
Baseball: (Age cutoff is May 1, 2020)
Division Age Registration Fee
Tee Ball* 5 – 6 $75.00
Rookie Ball 7 $90.00
Slugger Ball 8 $90.00
Cal Ripken Minors 9 – 10 $100.00
Cal Ripken Majors 11 – 12 $105.00
Babe Ruth 13 – 15 $115.00
Softball: (Age cut off is January 1, 2020)
Division Registration Fee
T-Ball Grades K-1 $75.00
Grades 2 & 3 $90.00
Grades 4 & 5 $100.00
Grades 6 - 8 $100.00
· *T-Ball players MUST be age eligible for kindergarten registration for 2020-2021
· Players registered after the above registration dates will be placed on a waiting list and are not guaranteed a place on a team.
· In order to be eligible for district teams, players must participate in greater than or equal to 50% of their regular season TAA games.
For more information, contact:
Baseball: Rodney Haines @ RodneyRHaines@gmail.com
Softball: Contact Lynne Hedden @ HeddenL@comcast.net
Online Registration deadline is Saturday February 22, 2020 at midnight
Please be considerate to our volunteers and register on time – THANKS!
Registration is open now for the TAA Track and Field Club 2020 Formerly “Seneca Youth Track and Field Club”
It’s time to get your sneakers ready! Tabernacle Athletic Association (TAA) invites all athletes in grades 2-8 from Tabernacle, Shamong, Southampton and Chatsworth schools to join the Track & Field Club. This club is focused on helping young athletes develop the strength, flexibility, and endurance to thrive in Track & Field!
David Foley and his team of experienced assistant coaches work to introduce elementary and middle school athletes to various track and field events and guide them through proper training techniques that will develop the athletic skills necessary to compete in each event. The kids will also participate in fitness activities that will improve each athlete’s mind and body as they learn the benefits of an active life!
To Register visit: www.tabsports.org
2020 Spring Season
Online registration is open
1/11/2020 – 2/22/2020
Registration Fee: $70.00
Our spring season will begin
March 17, 2020 and end May 28, 2020.
TAA Track and Field practices and events will be held on the track at Seneca High School
Any parents interested in volunteering as a coach, clinician or timekeeper should indicate their interest at the time of registration. Parents will be required to volunteer at home meets.
TEAM SPONSORSHIPS: Your business can sponsor the TAA Youth Track and Field Club and receive a team sponsor photo plaque, the name of your company on our team banner and a listing on TabSports.org.
To learn more, please contact Dave Foley @ DaveTFoley@gmail.com
Kindergarten Students are Story Book Readers!
Summer 2020 Camp Ideas:
Register for Lake Stockwell Day Camp by Dec. 15 and save 7%!
Don't miss out on Lake Stockwell Day Camp 2020!
There's nothing like a Lake Stockwell Day Camp experience! Our wonderful director Lynn Passarella is already busy planning for an even better summer next year! We so hope you plan to join us - that's why we're offering a 7% discount to those who register early.
- Families registering by Dec. 15, 2019 will get 7% off* Lake Stockwell session(s) in summer 2020. (*Discount cannot be combined with any other offer.)
- Deposit is reduced from $250 to $50 per session.
- Free session switch until May 1, 2020, pending available space.
- Start making payments early.
BCCAP Head Start (birth to 5)
*BCAP - New Location * Brochure * Application*
School Lunch Prices 2019-20:
Student Breakfast: $1.25
Early Dismissal Days: 8:50 - 12:50
*this time is different from previous years*