3rd Grade Science Fair Updates
Mrs. Hague's Science Class
Most students have finished their research in class. Check the MySchoolWorx website to see if your child needs to finish their research for homework.
For the "Science Fair Research" Assignment, students who have:
- Grade: 100 Comment: Finished Research-They are done!
- Grade: 0 Comment: Needs to finish research as homework-They are not done!
*Students may have some facts already in their binders. Some students have checked out personal books from my classroom bookshelf as well. Please make sure books get returned when students are done.*
Research Homework is due by Friday, Nov. 15th
What Is Next For The Science Fair?
Students also need to write a list of procedures (how they will do the experiment). Just make a list of what you will do (in the order that you will do it). Be detailed!
- Measure out 1/2 cup of water
- Fill all four bowls with 1/2 cup of water
- Add three drops of green food coloring
- Repeat step 3 with each color of food coloring (red, blue, yellow)
- Observe colors mixing
- Record new color
*List of Materials and Procedures are Due Nov. 15th*