List 9 Vocabulary
- Apathy- Not showing emotion.
- Amass- Gathering something for yourself.
- Writhe- To move your body while in pain.
- Waive- To refrain from claiming or insisting.
- Covert- To do something while hidden or in secret.
- Apathy- Coolness/Ardor
- Amass- Accumulate/Give
- Writhe- Flail/Still
- Waive- Renounce/Demand
- Covert- Secret/Obvious
- She had a very cool demeanor after everything that happened to her. (Apathy)
- The accumulated canned goods at the food drive. (Amass)
- She flailed in pain after the bee stung her. (Writhe)
- They renounce their request for her transcript. (Waive)
- The spy's where on a secret mission at the high school. (Covert)