Pine Hollow Middle School
Pine Hollow News: February 22, 2021
On Saturday morning, most families in Mt. Diablo Unified School District should have received an email requesting online registration information to plan for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year.
The registration form provides you the choice of one of two options for the remainder of the 2020-21 school year. It is imperative that we receive 100% of these registrations back by March 1st.
This required online registration form must be completed for each student enrolled in any school within the Mt. Diablo Unified District.
The information will be used for the purpose of assigning students to an afternoon support teacher, either in-person or online. While families may have the option to switch to a different model at a later date, this information is being collected with the intent to use it for planning and afternoon session assignments.
For each student enrolled, families can choose one of two options for the remainder of the 2020-21 school year:
- Option #1: Student continues with distance learning in the morning and then comes to the school site for “in-person” support in the afternoon two days per week.
- Option #2: Student continues with 100% distance learning and will not receive on-campus support.
In response to community input, in both options, students will keep their currently assigned teachers in the morning time slots. It is possible that students may see a different teacher in the afternoon for support.
If you did not receive a unique and individualized “family-specific” registration survey on Saturday, you may click (or type) this link https://rebrand.ly/mdusdReturnToSchool to access the “general” registration survey.
If you need assistance with accessing the general registration survey, please call our office at 925-672-5444, and our staff will collect the information and input it into the survey for you.
Please note that finalized schedules will be released once there is agreement with our labor partners. Thank you for your patience and flexibility during this unprecedented time.
Principal, Pine Hollow Middle School
Five Ways to Support the PTSA!
- Click here to learn more about the PTSA's virtual Bingo Night this Friday, February 26th! Students, parents, family and friends are invited to attend!
EAT ORANGE CHICKEN!
- Eat at any Panda Express in the nation this Wednesday and 28% of the sales come back to the PTSA! Check out the online ordering info and other details here.
- Zoom into this month's PTSA meeting this Wednesday evening to get the latest updates, provide your thoughts, and listen to what's happening at Pine Hollow.
- View the PTSA's Amazon Wish List here and donate a few goodies for the PBIS store!
FOLLOW ON FB!
- Follow them on Facebook to keep up with everything they're doing to support our kids!
Chat with Campo: March 4th
An informal opportunity for parents to meet via Zoom with Mr. Campopiano to discuss school reopening and other issues. Here's the login details:
- Topic: Chat with Campo
- Date/Time: March 4, 2021 at 4:00pm
- Join Zoom Meeting: https://mdusd.zoom.us/j/82768049336?pwd=Z1ByYXZaZUF4RmZjUERBVkVoSnptZz09
Campus Reopening Prep
- Furniture/desks cleared out of classrooms to ensure physical distancing.
- Safety signage (see below) posted in classrooms and across campus.
- Drinking fountains turned off.
- Certain sinks and urinals turned off to ensure physical distancing.
- Floor markings added to indoor and outdoor hallways to encourage physical distancing and create proper traffic flow.
- Digital check-in system for campus visitors and staff.
- Sink with soap and paper towels in every classroom.
- Hand sanitizer stations in every classroom.
- Plexiglass barrier for teacher's desk.