Field Day, May 22nd at 8am in the Old Gyn
Awards Celebration Day, May 23rd
Summer Program is Coming to EES
We will now offer a Summer Program at Elkmont elementary during the month of June! While this program will have an educational focus, it will be built around STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) learning, and include weekly field trips to include canoeing, the zoo, and roller skating. For more information, visit the link below.
WE DO HAVE A LIMITED NUMBER OF SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
Get Connected and Follow Us on Social Media:
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/ElkmontElem
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ElkmontElem
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ElkmontElem
- Website: www.ElkmontElem.org (NOW COMPLETE...check it out! )
- Morning: Students should NEVER exit the car until Coach Pugh gives the "GREEN" signal from the front of the line. This will ensure that all students are safe from moving cars. Parents, please do not move you cars until Coach Pugh motions for you to do so.
- Afternoon: Please place your car rider number in a visible place in your windshield. If you need a Car Rider number, please email Mrs. James at firstname.lastname@example.org
Absence from School: If your child is absent, please send an excuse within 3 days of the day your child returns to school. You have 5 parent notes you can use each semester if a doctor's excuse is not available.
- Progress Reports Go Home
- Kindergarten Registration at EES, 6pm-7:30pm
- Kona Ice Day
- Kindergarten Field Trip
- 2nd Grade Field Trip
- 5th Grade Field Trip
- Special Needs Rodeo
- Field Day
May 23: Awards Day
- 8:00: PreK and Kindergarten in the classrooms
- 8:40 1st Grade in the classroom
- 9:20: 2nd Grade in the classroom
- 12:00: 3rd-5th Grade in the New Gym