Josh Syre - Pd. 5 - ESS
Hong Kong to Dallas
Born in Hong Kong: lived there for the first three years of my life. Moved straight to Dallas Texas because my Dad's work transferred him from The Regent to The Four Seasons Resort & Club in Las Colinas.
- Executive Chef at Four Seasons
- Full German, worked in the family restaurant (Wiesbaden) until the age of 17 where he travelled around Europe and ultimately Hong Kong
- Born in the Philippines, studied literal arts in college and then pursued culinary education thereafter because of different interests, which led to her moving to Hong Kong.
- Born in Dallas in 2004
- Going into the fourth grade
- "Wants to be an architect when he grows up"
Hobbies and Pastimes
- Played tennis since the age of 6, been on and off. School tennis for three years but now play outside of school once in a while.
- Played the piano since the age of 8, took lessons ever since. Learning to play the guitar on my own currently.
- Listening to music, Netflix, traveling are my favorite things to do.
Places I've visited
Some parts of Europe, some states in the U.S., some Asian countries including the Philippines.