The Bulldog Buzz!
Week of June 15, 2015
Don't forget to post the Words of the Week!
Special Area Teacher Meeting
Wednesday, June 17th, 9-11am
Small Conference Room
Specialists & Mrs. Brice will be reviewing class lists.
The Curriculum Corner
Stop by Wordpress, Facebook or Twitter to share some of your own bite-sized best practices via social media, or in the footer of The Buzz!
3rd Grade Trip
The kiddos had a blast at the Franklin Institute!
Words to Inspire
Field Day 2015
Field Day 2015 was a great success! Thank you to Mr. Bittner for organizing everything!
News & Notes
- Please remember that all SEED NOTEBOOKS will be collected this year. Please place them into the blue folders.
- Next year we will be holding 3 voluntary PLC's (one each trimester). You will receive a copy of the text & I am hoping to meet regularly for action research. If you are interested, copies of the texts & sign-up sheets are on the front counter. I will be ordering texts next week and will email everyone once they arrive for those of you who need beach reads!
- Please remember that we must support the current Nutri-Serve initiatives. These procedures are board policy.
You're the Best...Quotes from the staff!
- To the first grade team: You are simply the best team to work with!
- Lil-Thank you for joining my class and helping on Field Day!
- First grade team-thank you for all the collaboration and working together to get things Dunn!
- Lauren & Nicole-Thank you for the magical fairies to cheer me up!
- Brian –great trip!! Thank you for all your efforts!
- Amy – so glad that you are back! Missed you!!!
- Mike-terrific job on field day-really appreciate all your hard work and effort!!! As the kids say “It’s the best day of the year!!”
- Thanks for all of your help with field day – Joan, Carol, Kim, Scott, Bernadette, and Anthony for setting up and cleaning up and for all of my colleagues for helping to make this such a successful event. It was awesome seeing all of our students enjoying a day of physical activity in the beautiful weather!
- A BIG thank you to Brian for the time you put into planning an awesome third grade trip!
- Thank you to Patti for always listening and giving great advice. You are a great coworker and friend!
- Thank you to Amanda for helping with my students on field day!
- Mike Bittner for all his hard work for a great Field Day!
- Thanks for your help Katie and Marcy.
- Spectacular Field Day, Special Thanks to Mike for another fun year
- Thanks to Joan and Carol for all that you do all year long
- Thanks to all of our teachers and staff who work so hard to assist with our student’s health needs. It is much appreciated
- Thank you to those that helped Ed with my classroom while I was out. You are all truly amazing!
- Thank you Ed for holding down the fort while I was out! You rock!!
- Congratulations to Mr. Bittner and everyone who had a hand in a very successful Tenth Annual Pride Day. It was great!
Aileen Castro for asking how I am doing and for sharing your story – love ya!