What's Happening at Liberty?
A Message From Your Liberty Elementary PTA
Teacher Appreciation Week is May 2-6! THIS WEEK!!!!
Since 1984, National PTA has designated the first week in May as a special time to honor the men and women who lend their passion and skills to educating our children.
Teacher Appreciation Week is May 2-6, 2016. A fantastic week is planned for our Liberty Elementary teachers and staff.
Here is what we have planned:
- Each day the PTA sponsors meals for the teachers and staff with help from our Liberty Parent Volunteers. There are a few items still needed. You can sign up here.
- There are also optional organized daily activities planned for the teachers FROM the students. A list of these activities is below.
- The teacher and staff will be involved in daily card pull for gift card prizes and/or gift items. Thank you for your donations!!
Be watching our Facebook page to see other activities!
Thank you for your support! We cannot make this week happen without our PTA parent volunteers like YOU!!
Thank you to the area restaurants above for making TAW a huge success! Thank you to our PTA parent volunteers for your donations of chips, drinks, desserts and dinnerware to make this week a huge success for our teachers!
Here is the list of optional organized daily activities planned for the teachers FROM the students.
Thank you PTA parent volunteers for sending your gifts and gift cards for the Thank A Teacher Card Pull. FUN!!!
ONLINE School Supply Event Happening NOW!!
We are no longer taking $ and orders at the school, but ONLINE orders are still OPEN!!
- Save Time and Money with Quality Products. (like Fiskars and Crayola)
- Teacher Approved and Custom Packed for Each Student. (Your teacher loves these packets)
- Avoid Shopping Hassles. No Crowds. No Traffic. No Guesswork (even that one colored folder you can never find is in this packet)
- Online orders will be accepted until June 26, 2016
online link: https://www.educationalproducts.com/shoppacks/
school code: LIB008
These orders will be waiting for the student on their new desk at Meet the Teacher in August!
2016-17 PTA Officers
President- ShaRhonda Crow
1st Vice President- Casey Smith
2nd Vice President- Jennie Schaum
Treasurer- Margaret King
Secretary/Council Delegate- Kristin Jedamski
PTA Chairs/Coordinators will be announced in August. If you are interested in one of these positions, contact us at email@example.com
- May 6
Papa John's Restauant Days
- May 11 & 12, use code LIBERTYELEM
BOGO Book Fair
- May 11-13
5th Grade Day at Bounce U
- May 12
Super Kids Day (SignUp Genius link will be sent soon for volunteers)
- May 20
As the 2015-16 school year closes....
Primary communication from your PTA is HERE! We also share information from state and council PTA and Broken Arrow updates!! Please like our page!