by Kris Ripke
Different forms of credit
mortgage loans collaterall loans business loans
Apr = pay interest or annuaul % rate
Determines if you can get credit.
Depends on your income yearly, or your character and your achievements.
- Credit - borrow money for future payment
- Credit Score - 300 - 850 the higher the better
- Credit Bureau - collet info on consumers credit and sell it.
- Credit Report - report on what you've been buyinh
- Creditworthiness- depends on your credit score
- Interest (APR) - the insterest you pay annualy or monthly on credit.
- Lender - lends out cash
- Credit Cards - a card can charge fees too
- Personal Loans - a loan for like a car etc...
You can use credit cards where ever the accept them.
The costs are interest rates and the benefits are points you earn.