Put Binge Eating to BED
Did you know...
Binge eating disorder is the most common eating disorder in the United States, affecting 3.5% of women, 2% of men,1 and up to 1.6% of adolescents.
More than 2.8 million Americans battle BED every year.
Have you noticed...
- Body weight varying from normal to mild, moderate, or severe obesity
- Any additional depression, social isolation, moodiness, and irritability
- Them eating alone since they are embarrassed about how much and what they are eating
- Secretive food behaviors, including eating secretly and stealing, hiding, or hoarding food
- An extreme restriction and rigidity with food and periodic dieting and/or fasting
Did you know Monica Seles had Binge Eating Disorder?
"Once I talked about my B.E.D. and I realized that I wasn't alone out there, it was a huge relief."