To be or not to be forgotten, THAT is the Question.
What is Alzheimer?
Compare healthy brain structure to a brain undergoing alzheimer's.
Clear diagram of a healthy brain compared to one who is going through alzheimer's.
Here you see the imbalance of neurons for someone who is undergoing alzheimer's.
Symptoms of Alzheimer's.
2. Challenges in planning or solving problems.
3. Difficulty completing familiar tasks at home or at work.
4. Confusion with time or place.
5. Trouble Understanding visual images or spatial relationships.
6. New Problems with words in speaking or writing.
7. Misplacing things and losing the ability to retrace steps.
8. Decreased or poor judgement.
9. Withdrawl from work or social activites.
10. Changes in mood or personality. Or both in a lot of cases.