What's happening in CardioMood
Right now we are working on new features of the app, which include real-time graphs, google maps, social features. The app will also allow you to track your weight. And for more precise control over the productivity of your fitness exercises, we are going to implement a few simple but meaningful tests.
Our website www.cardiomood.com is being redesigned. Later this summer you will be surprised to discover its new look and amazing features.
Download latest version of "CardioMood Heart Rate & Stress" for Android
What's new in CardioMood 1.3.4
Your data (including your CardioMood profile) is fully synchronized with CardioMood server.
You can choose to track location during your fitness activities.
On the website, a coach can monitor their team as well as individual athletes during exercises.
CardioMood Heart Rate & Stress v.1.3.4
- Redesigned database. To address stability issues we switched to ORMLite framework.
- Performance improvements. The app should work faster!
- Enabled full cloud integration. Our app can store all the data on our servers.
- GPS tracking (experimental). You can choose to track your location while exercising.
- Device battery. In settings you will see current battery charge of your heart rate sensor.
- Data synchronization strategies give you control over uploading data to our servers.
- Measurement parameters are saved, so you don't have to set it again all the time after app restart.
I hope you will appreciate our work!
Feel free to suggest more or report an issue!
- Add Google Maps
- Enables Google+ and Facebook registration
- Real time graphs display
- More comprehensive reports
- Fitness tests for more accurate evaluation of the productivity of your fitness activities
- Social features (sharing, friends, groups and messaging)
- Personal training plans and recommendations
- Personal trainer / doctor
- Weight control, calories, steps, sleep and more!
While in "beta" stage, our app and services will stay free.
All beta users will be offered an attractive discount for premium services.
Follow CardioMood on Facebook to get early access to new releases and services.