Week of 11/12/18
Greetings Twelve Bridges Elementary Families,
We would like to wish a happy Veterans Day to all those who have served our great country. Big thanks to Mrs. Gale and Ms. Harp for all of their work putting on a great Veterans Day Assembly. I would also like to thank Tami Jones for all of her work with the decorations and for providing the delicious scones and to Ronee and Brian Briley for proving the coffee.
Also this week, we were able to take the highest earners in each class from the Fun Run to In-N-Out in limousines! Thank you to About Time Limousines for donating the limousines and drivers!
As a reminder, we have no school on Monday and 12:30 early release all week for parent/teacher conferences. There will be no school the following week as we celebrate Thanksgiving.
Due to the smoke from the Camp Fire, will be monitoring the air quality closely and working with the district to ensure our students' health and safety.
Lastly, thank you to Mr. Rodriguez, Cindy Hood, Kathleen Cummings, Karen Reilly, and all of the TBE staff for all of their hard work these past few weeks allowing me to spend time with my family.
Thanks for everything!
Conference Week Early Release time 12:30
- No School
November 13th Early Release Day 12:30
- Kindergarten to Fire Station AM class 8:45 PM class 9:45
- Make up choir rehearsal 12:30-1:30
November 14th Early Release Day 12:30
November 15th Early Release Day 12:30
- Band 7:00 am in the Multi
- Wild Things Assembly K/1st 9:25-10:40
November 16th Early Release Day 12:30
- Band Practice 7:00 am in the Multi
- Kindergarten Thanksgiving Performance 9:00
Lincoln Host Lions Club Christmas Basket Program
Please help us help others. Join in the "Spirit of Giving" and help make someone's Holiday as special as yours.
Six Flags Read to Succeed Program begins next week!
The Six Flags Read to Succeed Program begins next week! This program, sponsored by Six Flags Theme Parks, encourages students to read for fun. Students must complete 6 hours of recreational reading to be eligible for a free admission ticket to Six Flags. Reading for homework or a class assignment does NOT count. Reading logs will be coming home this week and are due back by Wednesday, Febrary 13, 2019. Please note: Reading logs may be turned into Ms. Bremner as soon as the required reading has been completed.
Sami Circuit schedule on 11/30
Sami's Circuit Schedule for Friday, November 30th
· 8:30 - 9:10: 5th Grade
· 9:35-10:15 3rd Grade
· 10:20-11:00: TK, AMK, 1st Grade, & TK-2nd SDC (Quieter, softer lights)
LUNCH - 11:00-1:00
· 1:00- 1:40: 2nd Grade, PMK, & 1st-5th ILS (Quieter, softer lights)
· 1:55- 2:35: 4th Grade
Bowling for Baskets was super fun! Thank you room moms and parents for donations. The baskets were amazing! Look for pictures of this event and baskets on Facebook.
Spiritwear has been ordered and is expected to arrive right after Thanksgiving break.
Penguin Patch Holiday Store is coming soon! We are excited to offer a holiday store to students this year. Your child will be receiving a very special gift this holiday season...the joy of giving! Students will have a chance to select gifts for their loved ones, wrap it up and give for the holidays. Every gift is inexpensive, with kid friendly pricing from .25- $12
Encourage your kiddos to start saving now. More info to come...
A look ahead:
12/3-5 Penguin Patch Holiday Student Store
12/10-14 Book Fair
Proof of Residency
Parents we still need you to bring in your Proof of Residency here at Twelve Bridges Elementary. Please bring in a copy of a current utility bill showing your address. Newly enrolled Kinder, TK and new students do not need to participate. Thank you for responding to our request so promptly!
TBE School App
Monthly Hosted Lunches for Staff
" Hello fellow foodies! If you would like to participate in Twelve Bridges Hospitality monthly parent hosted lunches, please sign up here! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080944A4A823AAFA7-parent3
We need help running our ROAR store on Fridays during lunch. Please sign up to volunteer or email Kathleen [email@example.com] for more information.
Save the Date
- November 19-23 Thanksgiving Break No School
- November 27th Tiger Crew Meeting 2:45
- December 3-7 Penguin Patch Holiday Student Store
- December 4th Family Sami Circuit Night 6-7 in the Multi
- December 10th Winter Musical 1st Grade Performance 5:30pm (arrive 5:15pm)
- December 10th Winter Musical 2nd Grade Performance 6:15pm (arrive 6:00pm)
- December 10th Choir Winter Concert 7:00 pm in the Multi
- December 10-14 Scholastic Book Fair
- December 11th Tiger Crew Meeting 2:45
- December 14th 5th Grade to Nimbus Fish Hatchery 10:30
- December 17th-20th Early Release Days dismissal 1:40PM
- December 19th 4th/5th Grades to B Street Theater 8:00
- December 21-January 6 Winter Break
Mondays are Always Early Release Days!
8:15 School Begins
PM Kindergarten Early Release Schedule
10:20 School Begins