The School Scoop
All Things Fifth Grade!
- What makes a memoir?
- Interpreting the comings and goings of life
- Investigating and planning our own memoirs
Mentor Texts: Eleven and Quietly Struggling
Construction of our model planes.
Team Work and Problem Solving
Unit 7: Multiplication and Division with Whole Numbers and Decimals
- Real World Problem Solving
- Multiplying Two-Digit Numbers
- Multiply with Larger Numbers
- The Area Model for Multiplication
Interpretation Book Clubs
- Setting ambitious reading goals
- Writing about reading
- Learning to think analytically