Mary Davidow, Smore Career Report
Benefits of Videography
- You get to see people watch and enjoy your video whether it was about them or if its a small skit
- You are able to gain new knowledge everyday
- You're able to see your work come to life once its all put together
- People might not like your work
- You could end up not liking your work and still having to put it out because of a deadline for the project
Videography is expected to change and go up 11% by 2024. The demand for videos will change with people wanting to order online or through TV which may lead to the need for more editors and video work.
Videography Techniques : Camera Angles: Videography Tips
You are able to go from a small production company then all the way up to places like warner studios or universal studios. There's many advancement opportunities that you get to.
- University of Phoenix
- Strayer University
- California College of the Arts
- Central Lakes College-Brainerd
- Videographer-TPT Twin Cities Public Television
- Multi-Media Strategist and Videographer - Digital Solutions
- Documentation Specialist-Multivista
Link at Bottom- jobrapido
This career would suit me in many ways. It meets most of my work values and it works with stuff that I like to do. I selected this because ive always liked filmography and photography and art which combines into videography.