C105 and Google Drive
- A Parent's Guide to Understanding Common Core: Language Arts
- A Parent's Guide to Understanding Common Core: Math
- PTA Membership Form (only $20 per person!)
- Handwriting Practice to print and complete at home
- First Grade Lined Paper (in the Print Me! folder)
- Copies of all the Reading Logs we will use this year
- Information about Head Lice
Back to School Night: September 17
Back to School Night is Thursday, September 17. I will be presenting in our classroom from 6:35-7:05. This will be a chance for us to meet and I will be going over classroom expectations and goals for the year with the entire class of parents. The schedule is very tight and I will not have a chance to meet with you individually for a conference. If you would like to schedule a conference, please email me.
The grade level schedule is:
6:00 - 6:30 - Grades 5 and 6
6:35 - 7:05 - Grades 1 and 2
7:10 - 7:40 - Grades 3 and 4
The Reflections Arts Recognition Program is a national arts recognition and achievement program for students. To enter, students submit an original piece, inspired by the annual theme, for their school’s Reflections Program in any of following arts areas: Dance Choreography, Film Production, Literature, Music Composition, Photography, Visual Arts.
The theme is “Let Your Imagination Fly”
Deadline to submit entries is Monday, October 12th, 2015. More complete rules are available on the PTA Website: http://carolynclarkpta.org/reflections-program/
Questions: Email Aarti Shah – email@example.com – PTA Reflections Chair
Walk and Roll
Mark Your Calendar
- September 8 Library Checkout: Students will check out 1 book from the school library on Tuesdays. They may take the book home or leave it in their student book basket. Books are due the following Monday.
- September 10 Evergreen School Board Meeting: Chaboya Gymnasium, 6:30PM
- September 11 PTA Ice Cream Social
- September 17 Back-to-School Night
- September 18 Mrs. Sanders' Birthday!
- September 23 School Picture day!
- September 24 No School, Teacher Professional Development Day
- September 25 Spirit Day: Blue and Gold (wear our school colors!)
- September 30 PTA General Meeting 6:30PM in the cafeteria. Dessert will be served!