What Are Children Learning When....
Playing With Legos?
When playing with legos, it is considered an unstructured activity. They have the freedom to build what ever they would like. Even though there may be directions on how to build something, they still have the ability to build what ever they would like.
Here are Some Pictures of Children Learning and Playing with Legos:
What Are Children Learning While Playing With Legos?
- Lego provides tools that develop lateral thinking in a fun environment
- It teaches kids to think in three dimensions
- It improves literacy as kids work with instructions
- It develops problem-solving, organization, and planning by construction
- It improves creativity
- It enhances communication and critical thinking
- It boosts kids motor development.