LVISD 5TH/8TH SSI SUMMER SESSION
COMMITTED TO KNOWING EVERY CHILD BY NAME AND NEED
I wanted to thank you all again for taking the time during a very busy last week of school to begin the process of grouping our SSI students and gathering materials. This will only further help to ensure a more meaningful 10 days of instruction allowing student progress to be met.
Monday morning you are welcome to continue the planning process with you teams. Below you will find your room assignments. I will see to it that classroom doors are open prior to your arrival. Your names have been submitted to Mr. Laleman to allow for badge access into the Intermediate building during the SSI Summer Session. If you have any difficulties with this, please let me know.
Once I have ensured that the ESY students are safely with their teachers Monday, I will be around with your summer folder of information and to answer any questions you might have.
- Take attendance daily using sheets that will be provided to you.
- Attendance sheets will need to be turned in each Friday before leaving for the day.
- I will stop by classrooms each morning to check on student attendance.
ITEMS OF IMPORTANCE:
I will provide time sheets during teacher workday on Monday, June 8th.
SSI Teachers are being paid half their daily rate of pay. You will need to check the Half Day box for each day you work.
I will submit time sheets twice over the summer months for SSI:
- June Paycheck - Time sheets will be submitted Friday June 19 before 3 p.m.
- July Paycheck - Time sheets will be submitted Friday July 17 before 3 p.m.
Car Riders - south side of building beginning at 8:00 a.m.
Bus Riders - north side of building located between Intermediate and Primary Campuses.
A Duty Schedule will be provided during Monday's teacher workday.
- Please supervise students at all times
- Be sure to monitor bathrooms closely or take group breaks
- Copies can be made in the front office - I will provide copy code Monday morning.
- Your classrooms will be unlocked each morning before 8:00 a.m.
- If you need me in your classroom at any time, text me your room # and I will be there ASAP.
Cell: 512-825-9234 Front Office: 830-779-6640