Engagement and Relevancy
What are Ways to Engage your Students?
- Create learning that is active, collaborative, and fosters learning relationships
- Teach Students How to Collaborate Before Expecting Success
- Keep Content Relevant
- Make the Physical Environment in your Classroom Inviting.
- Provide Text, Text, and more Text
- Give Students Time to Wonder and Explore
- Student Choice
Let's Focus on the Process! Take a Look....
Essential Questions are Developed!
Evidence of Student Learning and Choice!
Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3!
-Amy Beverland ELC