Yeager Addresses Parents
13th - 16th
- 8:00am - 3:00pm: New Student Registration in the Yeager Gym
- 9:30am - 10:30am: Pre-K & Kindergarten Donut Social in the Yeager Cafeteria
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm: New Student Registration in the Yeager Gym
- 5:00pm - 7:00pm: New Student Registration in the Yeager Gym
- 8:00am - 10:30am Yellowjacket Express in the Cafeteria
- 8:30am - 9:00am Meet the Teacher for students with last names starting in A-L
- 9:30am - 10:00am Meet the Teacher for students with last names starting in M-Z
Please do not park at the business across the street for Meet Your Teacher (or any school events). They have notified us that they will tow Yeager vehicles. Please do not park in the median on Champions Forest Drive. Overflow parking is available at John Wesley United Methodist Church.
- First Day of School
For the safety of all of our students, we do not allow parents to walk students to class on the first day of school.
Important First Day of School Information
We will have staff members and volunteers assisting students to their classrooms, etc.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
Continued Enrollment Procedures
Apartment and Residential Leases- Current leases must be kept on file for each student for continued enrollment. If your lease has or will expire before the start of the 2019-2020 school year, a current lease will be needed.
All students on a Verification of Address Affidavit that have not completed the second required step of providing 3 documents with the correct address and their name as proof of residence will need to reenroll with a new affidavit and complete step 2. The affidavit is to establish residency for a student who is living with a parent/guardian in a residence that they are not owning/renting. Form must be submitted along with the homeowner's copy of photo ID, current light, gas or water bill along with lease or homeowner verification such as HCAD records or mortgage statements.
Failure to have current, up to date residential documents will result your child not receiving a homeroom assignment and/or starting school on the first day of the 2019-2020 school year.
Paperwork may be dropped off during the following days and times:
- Tuesday, August 6th @ 2:00-4:00 pm
- Thursday, August 8th @ 9:00-11:30am or 1:30-3:30pm
- Friday, August 9th @ 9:00-11:30am or 1:30-3:30pm
- Tuesday-Friday, August 13th-16th @ 8am -3pm
- Sunday, August 18th @ 1-4pm
- Tuesday, August 20th @ 5-7pm
For questions about your residence paperwork, you may contact the registrar, Bianca Ruiz, after August 6, 2018 at 281)587-7508 or via email at email@example.com
Sprout School Supplies
Get your back to school shopping done in minutes and never leave home with the official Yeager Elementary back-to-school supplier. The exact, teacher approved supplies for every grade level are just a couple of clicks away at :
www.sproutsupplies.com Yeager’s school code is YES001.
Skip the trip and the scavenger hunt at the store. Order with Sprout to enjoy FREE school delivery and have your student's supplies waiting for you at meet the teacher! Enjoy your summer, Sprout has you covered!
New Student Registration - Yeager Gym
Tuesday, August 13 - 8:00am - 3:00pm
Wednesday, August 14 - 8:00am - 3:00pm
Thursday, August 15- 8:00am - 3:00pm
Friday, August 16 - 8:00am - 3:00pm
Sunday, August 18 - 1:00pm - 4:00PM
Tuesday, August 20 - 5:00pm-7:00pm
To register, parent/legal guardians must provide the school with the following items:
- Certified copy of the child’s birth certificate from the Bureau of Vital Statistics (see City of Houston Bureau of Vital Statistics to obtain a birth certificate if born in the city of Houston)
- Current immunization record
- Proof of residency- a current electric, gas, or water bill and a lease agreement or(homeowner) Verification in the form of HCAD records or mortgage statement
- Social security card for each child, if available.
- Photo ID of parent or guardian
Pre-K and Kindergarten Donut Social
Come meet new friends, learn important information about the first days of school and even practice riding the school bus in the parking lot!
Parents can get great pictures of students getting on and off the school bus and with our mascot, Buzz!
PTO will also be selling school supplies, spirit items, etc.
Friday, August 23rd - Yellowjacket Express and Meet the Teacher
- Purchase school supplies (limited supply)
- Purchase spirit shirts
- Transportation Information (Bus Numbers, Bus Stops, etc.)
- Car Rider Tags
- Cafeteria Information
- Add Money to Breakfast/Lunch Account
- Apply for Free/Reduced Lunch
- Join PTO
Meet the Teacher (Students and Parents)
- Students with last names starting in A-L should come between 8:30am-9:00am.
- Students with last names starting in M-Z should come between 9:30am - 10:00am.
Meet your child's new teacher, sign up for school communication, gather and share important information about the first days of school, etc.
Our Back to School night in September not only includes meeting with the teachers and discussing curriculum items but but there is an auction to help raise money for the school and we need your help!
Everyone will have an opportunity to bid on items including grade level activities and a silent auction! This is a huge part of the fundraising efforts, so we are asking for donations to make the bidding more exciting! Please be thinking or gathering items that you can donate.
You can donate in a variety of ways such as....
* tickets to sporting events
* movie tickets
* gift cards
* car wash certificates
* decorative items
Service items such as:
Activities such as:
* Indoor trampoline
* mini golf
* obstacle courses
These are just a few samples of items that could be donated but you may donate in any way. All donations, big and small, will be appreciated!
For more questions, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep Saving Those Box Tops over the Summer!
School Messenger Sign Up
The directions for adding text messages to your School Messenger account are in the link below. All parents need to update their School Messenger Information to continue receiving texts, phone messages, and emails.
Be sure to register your Kroger Plus Card and link it to Yeager Elementary School.
If you are a new online Kroger customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer” box. Enter your zip code or favorite store, your email address, create a password and agree to the terms and conditions.
Follow the directions and link your card.
The Yeager NPO number is 81907.