By: Alex Adams
- Was born 1377 in florence
- spent most of his life Florences
- Apprenticed with toscanell; taught geometric laws and one point perspective... member, florentine city council, studied in rome with Donotello.
- His life style was, father was public offical in florence; mother was related to spini and aldobrandini families
- He was an architecture built the cupola and its drum over the centrel trasept of florence cathedral. Also liked to draw most well know piazza san Giovanni baths, temples
- Baldassare cossa and pope (john the xxII) was his patrons
work of Brunelleschi
- Chapel of the pizzi family
- created in 1430
- you would see this piece in Florence, Italy
- This buildings is different then others, It has round tops a box front pointy tops and a hall way going in. it was kind of looks hogwarts from harry potter.
- i find this piece interesting because it has different shapes used together to make this fasinating building
- He used multiple shapes to make the out side of the buildings
"Filippo Brunelleschi." Merriam Webster's Biographical Dictionary. Springfield, MA: Merriam-Webster, 1995. Biography in Context. Web. 12 No
"Filippo Brunelleschi." International Dictionary of Architects and Architecture. Gale, 1993. Biography in Context. Web. 12 Nov. 2013.http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f9/Pazzi_Chapel_Santa_Croce_Apr_2008_P.JPG