Spiny Dogfish Shark
2) Heart- a organ that pumps blood through the blood vessels.
3) Kidney- two bean shaped organs, each located just below the rib cage, and is part of the biliary system.
4) Liver- filters and produces blood. It regulates the composition of blood, including the amount of sugar, proteins and fat, that enter the blood stream.
5) Pancreas- a part of the digestive system and produces important enzymes and hormones that help break down foods.
6) small intestine-is where a lot of absorption happens of the food and nutrients that you have consumed.
7) Large intestine- it absorbs water from the remaining indigestible food.
8)Stomach- breaks down food to get nutrients from what you have consumed.
9)Esophagus- carries food and liquid to the stomach.
10)Rectum- the end of the process where your waste goes because the body has already consumed all of nutrients from it.
11) Claspers- Is found on a male shark that is the reproductive organ.
12) Lateral Line- a system of sense organs found in aquatic vertebrates used to detect movement and vibration.
13)Gills- tissues with functions of transfered ions and water as well as the exchange of oxygen, carbon dioxide, acids, and ammonia.
Species- Squalus Acanthias
Life Span- can be as little as 30 years, but as long as 100 years
Habitat- The Spiny Dogfish is found everywhere.They are even found in Atlantic and Pacific Ocean. They are even found in the Black Sea