April 20, 2020
Criteria changed for community based testing locations
Beginning April 20, both Dallas area community based testing locations will expand the criteria to include testing for patients with no symptoms for the following groups:
- First responders;
- DART drivers;
- Healthcare workers ;
- Grocery store workers; and
- Essential retail store workers
The sites operate daily from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and are located at:
- American Airlines Center, Parking Lot E, 2500 Victory Ave. Dallas, TX 75219
- Ellis Davis Field House, 9191 S. Polk St. Dallas, TX 75232
Criteria for testing locations are as follows:
- Must have temperature 99.6 or higher and shortness of breath or cough; OR
- Anyone 65 years of age or older; OR
- Anyone with chronic health conditions (diabetes, asthma, heart issues, etc.); OR
- Any first responders, DART drivers, healthcare workers, grocery store workers, and essential retail store workers.
Dallas County COVID-19 case report
“In looking at Monday’s numbers, remember a few private labs are closed on Sunday. We continue to scrap and claw for more testing and you must continue to exercise good personal responsibility decisions, limit essential business trips and wear a cloth covering when you go to essential businesses. Like cooking and golf, #IfYouRushItYouRuinIt. So please keep following #SaferAtHome and making smart decisions,” said Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins.
Please click this button to complete the US Census. They will ask for your ID, which is on materials they mailed to you. If you do not have this number, please use the option to enter your address.
Click here to register for more information from the Town of Sunnyvale.