NMS Guided Reading PLC
January 14, 2016
- Google Classroom Code -- 2u2kxd
- ELA/Social Studies Curriculum Night -- February 10th
- Guided Reading Anecdotal Notes
- Photobraphs - K. Gallegher's Book In the Best Interest of Students
- How can you use this in your classroom? In what ways is this valuable for our kids?
Guided Reading Anecdotal Notes
Suggestions for Next Year
- February 10th- ELA/SS Night 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- Add suggestions for next year when you think of them
- Lesson plans due Friday by 4pm in Google
- Supplies and purchasing requests go through Stacy Holt
- Weekly Formative Assessments -- we must check for understanding as we go
4 Essential Collaborative Planning Questions to Keep in Mind...
- What is it we want our students to learn?
- How will we know if each student has learned it?
- How will we respond when some students do not learn it?
- How can we extend and enrich the learning for students who have demonstrated proficiency?