Walt Whitman Elementary
Weekly Communicator 4/11/2016 to 4/15/2016
- Thank you to all the teachers who participated in the Ice Bucket Challenge!!!!! It was a great success!!! Our Baby Hornets are ready to kick off testing!!!
- Thank you to all of the staff that came to the Second Saturday activity with Asbury! It was wonderful! All the students and their families enjoyed themselves!!!
- Science Explorers was awesome last week! Thanks to everyone for their flexibility!!!
- Congratulations to 2nd (96%), 3rd (95%), 5th (95%) and 6th (97%) grades for meeting our attendance goal last week!!! Keep pushing our kiddos to come to school everyday!
Baby Hornet Happenings
2. OCCT testing begins this week!!!! Please consult the schedule Mr. Holmes sent out for information concerning who is testing on what days, as well as for any clarification to any questions. There will be an all call daily announcing both the beginning and ending of testing time. Please work to keep the hallways as quiet as possible during these times.
3. We will not have a staff meeting on Monday, April 11th.
4. We will have a school improvement team meeting on Monday April 11th in Ms. Ruthven's classroom.
5. I will be out of the building Thursday afternoon to attend a principal's meeting.
6. Please ensure all retention paperwork is submitted to Ms. Johnson in the main office by the end of the day on Monday. If you have any questions please consult with your team leader.