By Sara Baker
The Life Band will help you with the following:
- Nutrients: This watch will supply your body with the necessary nutrients your body needs to survive.
- Sleep:It regulates and tracks your sleeping pattern and the amount you sleep
- Atmospheric Pressure:It helps you keep a constant atmospheric pressure
- The life band will send stimulates to your body to keep it working, but when you fall asleep this function turns off so it won't wake you up.
- Oxygen: It regulates the oxygen intake and if you are somewhere that you can't breathe, it turns carbon dioxide into oxygen for you.
- Water: It will tell you when you need to drink more water. It will tell you if you are drinking enough or if you are dehydrated.
- Ingestion: It makes sure your body ingests your food
- Reaction: It will track your bodies reaction times and makes sure that you respond right.
- The Life Band will not hinder:
- Reproductive System:It doesn't hinder the reproductive system.
- Growth: The life band helps stimulate growth and tracks your progress.
- Boundaries: It allows your body to sweat
- Waste: It doesn't effect your body eliminating waste.
- blood sugar
- heart rate
- Blood pressure
Negative feedback system: Blood Sugar Regulation
The Life Band will send an alarm when your blood sugar gets too high or too low.
Affector: Digestive system
Effector: the pancreas gives out the necessary amount of glucose needed in the body.
Stimulous:the release of glucose(sugar)