Great Education in the 21st Century
What is 21st Century Learning
- Students learning to collaborate and learn with others.
- Using technology as a tool so learners can evpress their knowledge in a variety of ways.
- Being flexible in every day teaching practices.
- Student centred learning.
- Developing and transfering skills and knowledge to all areas of life.
Why do students need to know the state of the world
The Earth is stuggling to sustain the growing population. Children today and children of the future need to be educated differently to what I used ot be. The problems our children will need to face are bigger than issues in the classroom. World population, disease and immunity, sense of belonging, poverty, food prodcuion and quality, homelessness and many issues beyond belief more.
Rethinking Learning: The 21st Century Learner | MacArthur Foundation