Module 16: Final Exam Review
North Carolina Virtual Public Schools, Mrs. Melissa Partin
May 16th - This Week's Assignments and Deadlines
It is important that you, the student, use the pacing guide that I provide each week to track your progress with your weekly assignments! All assignments for Module Sixteen and the entire course including the FINAL EXAM are due on Friday, May 20th at midnight. You are allowed to use your Reference Table on the Final Exam--be sure to use your tools! :) Click below for the Module Sixteen Pacing Guide.
Modules 1-8 are open for you to go back and complete any missing work.
Click here to download the Reference Table.
Practice Final Exams
As we learn about the properties of matter and the periodic table, you may find that an interactive periodic table may be helpful! Remember that you can also use and take notes within the periodic table within the Reference Table for the course!
What should I do to prepare for the Final Exam?
- Secure a quiet place that you will be able to sit and work on your Final Exam for a couple hours without interruption or distractions. You may take the Final Exam from home.
- Make sure you have your notebook organized because you may use your notes.
- Make sure you have a copy of the Reference Table ready for your reference.
- Make sure you have completed all make up work in the course!
- Use the Pre-Assessments as Practice Tests since the Post Assessments can not be used. Also, look over previous Notes Quizzes.
- Eat breakfast, lunch or a snack and have some water on hand to keep your brain nourished!
- Give your best efforts--remember, the Final Exam is 25% of your grade!
- Celebrate that you have reached the end of a semester of hard work!