And how to detect it
What is breast cancer?
Signs of breast cancer
The following changes in the breast may also be a sign of breast cancer:
- swelling of all or part of the breast
- skin irritation or dimpling
- breast pain
- nipple pain or the nipple turning inward
- redness, scaliness, or thickening of the nipple or breast skin
- a nipple discharge other than breast milk
- a lump in the underarm area
Another way of detecting it's by wearing a bra which detects breast cancer. It's a new method, still in research, but basically the bra scans the temperature of the breast and detects irregular temperatures.
Having anomalous cells in the mammary glands, the body needs to send more blood to that part of the body. By this way the temperature of this organ increases.
When bra detecs irregularities an alert is send to the wearer, so that the wearer have an early prevention.