Greer Middle College Charter H.S.
Wednesday Wrap Up
- Friday will be a "B" day. There will be no dress down.
- We will not have Cluster due to the Beta Club field trip this Friday. Please read Laura's email (Feb.9 at 6:15 a.m.) pertaining to bring back for February 19. Program review is 2-19. The visit by the NIET/TAP photographer went well.
- I have emailed some of you and asked to meet. This will start Thursday and end Friday.
- Progress reports: grades are to be completed by noon on Thursday, Feb. 18. You do NOT have to print a verification. Progress reports will be distributed on 2-19 during Blazer Block.
- Mark your calendar, please. February 20 will be our family intake conferences to be held at the social hall of Praise Cathedral. All teachers are to be there and you do receive exchange hours for this event. This event is for our future 9th grade students and parents. We will do this in one session starting at 8:30 a.m. so you will have the rest of your Saturday!
- The ACT will be administered at this high school to all juniors during the second half of April.
- Ms. Gault sent an email related to upcoming IEP meetings and IEP questionnaires. Make note of the dates and times.
- Senior project and internship students: you will hear more from these students as we get closer to spring. Encouraging words of wisdom and support will be very beneficial to these students as they get closer to project deadlines.
- We are out of school on Monday, February 15. The weather could get interesting Monday night in to Tuesday.
- Link 1: http://www.tedtalksincinemas.com/ If you ever wanted to see a live TED Talk, you can go to a theater on Monday, February 15 at 8:00 p.m.
- Link 2: http://www.edutopia.org/blog/why-dont-we-differentiate-pd-pauline-zdonek?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
Have a great rest of the week!