Ms. Bachhuber's Bulletin
We have started to write informational feature articles. Each student has done research and have been revising, editing, and beginning to publish onto our Chromebooks. They are writing about the conflicts and resolutions within the Civil War or the Revolutionary War.
Ask your child about their feature article!
We will continue with Unit 5. This unit will include:
- Extended multiplication facts
- Estimates for products in the hundreds
- Multiplying a 1 digit number by a 2, 3, or 4 digit number
- Multiplying 2 two-digit numbers
- Comparing multi-digit whole numbers
- Rounding whole numbers to the millions place
Ask your child:
What is 4 x 300? (1,200)
What is 60 x 80? (4,800)
What is 7 x 4,000? (28,000)
What is 30 x 500? (15,000)
Fourth Grade Giving Tree
Green Team will be collected these items until Tuesday, December 22nd.
Important Dates to Remember
December 22nd - Last day to donate to Right-to-Write and Fort Food Pantry
December 23rd- January 3rd - Winter Break