Anti Drug Flier
Why its bad
How do they get you to smoke?
What are some of the the poisons in smoking
Benzene– Used as a solvent in fuel and in industry. It’s known to cause cancer in humans and is particularly associated with leukemia. ·
Cadmium– A highly poisonous metal that is also used to make batteries. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, repeated exposure to cadmium, even at relatively low concentrations, may result in kidney damage and an increased risk of cancer of the lungs and of the prostate. ·
Carbon Monoxide– An odorless gas that’s lethal in large doses.
· Formaldehyde– Used to preserve dead bodies, it’s a carcinogen that causes respiratory and gastrointestinal problems.
- 14.4 million youth are exposed to advertising in retail stores
- 10.5 million youth are exposed to advertising through the Internet
- 9.6 million youth are exposed through TV or movies
- 8 million youth are exposed through newspapers or magazines
- 66% of U.S. Middle School Students
- 71% of U.S. High School Students
- 69% U.S. Middle and High School Students
How to stop addiction
Think of it at a different angle