Job Opportunities 2022-2023
We continuously update this page as we receive new postings
Need translation? | ¿Necesita traducción? | Precisa de tradução?
ENGLISH: Need translation? Just click "Translate" at the top of your screen!
ESPAÑOL: ¿Necesita traducción? Haga clic en "Translate" (traducir) en la parte superior de la pantalla.
PORTUGUÊS: Precisa de tradução? Clique em “Translate” (traduzir) no topo da tela!
What is this page?
Disclosure: **Framingham High cannot endorse any particular employers and that we recommend that students/families conduct their own research prior to applying for any positions.**
Framingham City Hall - Open for 14/15 Year Olds
Get your first job experience at City Hall in Framingham this summer! This program for 14-15 year olds. The Tier One program focuses on 14–15-year-old youth within the community. It is a project-based learning. They will have the opportunity to work in a group session, engage in professional development, and meet other professionals within their community.
Students can apply directly through the following link: https://youthworksdata.org/aboutyouthworks.asp?key=key1s&yw=MassHireMSWYouth
MA Water Resource Authority - Entry Level Positions
The Massachusetts Water Resource Authority (MWRA) is currently offering entry level positions to high school graduates. MWRA aims to create entry level jobs for High School students to increase equity and access through our workforce development and employer partnership initiatives. The full time position(s) are located in Chelsea, MA and in Southborough MA. Please see the flyer below for more information and application details.
Rehl Gardens: Gardening/Landscaping Help Wanted
Gardening/Landscaping Help Wanted: Rehl Gardens, one of MetroWest Boston's leading Fine Gardening companies, is looking for summer help in managing beautiful gardens.
You will work with supervisors and staff to learn all aspects of commercial gardening. Training is provided. The work includes planting, weeding, mulching and pruning. This is a great opportunity to develop references for college admissions and for your future job search. You will also learn important life skills including; teamwork, leadership skills and responsibility.
We have full-time and part-time positions available with flexible hours. Access to a vehicle is required and you must be willing to drive from your home to client locations in other towns (Wellesley, Weston, Newton and many others) to work. You do not need to travel to our headquarters in Natick or our shop in Holliston every day. Good physical condition, a positive attitude and the ability to work in all kinds of weather are also required.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Chris Rehl at firstname.lastname@example.org
Framingham Country Club Camp Counselor - 7/10-8/11
Framingham Country Club is running a camp via KE Camps from July 10 to August 11. For our Camp Counselor positions, salary is $16/hour, potential increase with experience. Counselors must be at least 16 years or older by the start of camp to join our summer staff team. As a company, KE Camps strives to hire energetic and creative individuals for our summer staff. This opportunity will give your students a chance to not only make some extra income during the summer, but also allows them to work in a non-traditional and FUN! setting. Interested? Please visit this link to apply
Boston College Concessions - Games & Events
LOOKING TO FUNDRAISE FOR YOUR NONPROFIT GROUP?
Regular worker: min. $120 per regular game | $140 per holiday game. Guaranteed minimum pay!
COMPENSATION: BC Dining offers non-profit groups the opportunity to work concessions at BC home games and bring home commission. Sign up to work Labor Day and Thanksgiving Weekend and earn even more for your group!
Raise funds for your organization! Earn an additional $1500 if you get 15 people to work a holiday game Beertender: min. $200 per regular game | $220 per holiday game The above rates reflect pay for football games. Sign your group up today! (617) 552-2961 | email@example.com
Hoops & Homework
Hoops and Homework is a safe and nurturing neighborhood -based after-school program which expands opportunities for youth in Framingham. They believe that all children in Framingham, regardless of income or neighborhood, will have the support and guidance they need to succeed in school and in life. Please find open positions below!
- Teacher (Ages 18+ , 3p - 7p, $19-$22/hr)
- Teaching Assistant (Ages 16+, 3p-7p, $16.50-$18/hr)
- Administrative Assistant (Ages 18+, Part time 20-30 hours/week, $25K-30K/year)
Wegmans (Natick, MA) - full & part time jobs available
Full Time and Part Time Jobs @ Natick, MA Wegmans | $16-$16.50 per hour (hours vary weekly)
At Wegmans, our commitment to customers is simple: Every Day You Get our Best. Customers tell us they choose Wegmans for the helpful people in our stores, assistance building delicious meals, and the freshest ingredients possible. If you love working with others in a fast-paced & dynamic environment, are passionate about food and trying new things, and would love to make a difference in a customer’s shopping experience, Wegmans is the place for you!
What will I do?
- Exhibit enthusiasm in the exceptional products we offer
- Demonstrate your passion for food and share that knowledge with customers
- Make a difference in a customer’s day and be the reason they return to our store
- Become part of an energetic team where you can Do What You Love every day
Operation Services - Wellesley, MA (summer job)
The Town of Wellesley recognizes the need to provide outstanding maintenance and operation services in its school and town buildings through its Facilities Management Department (FMD). The FMD manages twenty-nine buildings totaling over a million square feet, with a staff of 77 and an operating budget of over $8 million, plus a major capital projects budget. This department currently has job opportunities for full-time seasonal summer custodial and painting positions. The Town seeks outstanding high school and college candidates who are hard-working, ambitious, and committed to working in a team environment.
- Monday thru Friday | 6:30am - 3pm
- No Weekend or Holiday Work
- $17.25 Per Hr.
- July 1st to August 30th
Presently we are seeking individuals who like to work inside and outdoors, can follow verbal & written directions, work independently, as part of a team and possess a strong work ethic. Positions start after Wellesley Public Schools dismiss for summer, but no later than July 1st and last until August 30th. You may complete an application on the Town website!
Kona Krew Associate
Kona Krew Associate: Kona Ice is the premier mobile shaved ice company in the country. A Kona Krew associate will be responsible for giving great customer service. Kona Krew associates will help stock trucks, serve Kona Ice, assist with accepting customer payments and provide accurate change as needed. They keep our trucks clean inside and out because we hold to the highest standards. The job will change daily. Some days bring concerts, festivals, or sporting events. Other days you may visit several after-school programs and a birthday party or even a wedding reception.
- You must be at least 16+ to apply
- The position is seasonal and part-time: typically April-October. Most associates work between 15 & 30 hours per week based on their availability. We are looking for candidates that are available for 3 shifts or more per week on a consistent basis.
- Pay: From $16.00 per hour – plus tips & eligible for bonuses.
- Apply now by contacting Guy Tremblay at firstname.lastname@example.org
Camp Sewatro - Camp Counselor
Camp Sewataro in Sudbury is currently hiring high school students ages 16+ to join their dynamic summer team. Working at camp is the ultimate LIFE internship! We spend a great deal of time helping our staff to develop the skills and the confidence they will need to be successful, in an environment that is nurturing, safe, and incredibly fun! To learn more about Camp Sewatro's program, check out their staff page here. P.S. they offer bussing from Framingham!
- Group Assistant - The role of the Group Assistant is to provide assistance and support to the Group Leader. Group Assistant Counselors usually work with campers ages 4-6 years old. Group Assistants must be 16 years or older to apply.
- Lifeguard/LGT Swim Counselor - Camp Sewataro is an authorized American Red Cross provider of swim instruction. Swim instructors teach three swim lessons a day and lifeguard for three free swim periods a day. Swim instructors are also assigned to a group. During morning arrival time, at lunch, and at the end of the day the Waterfront Counselor joins their group and works with the Group Leader in providing support for the campers. For those who are not already certified, the camp provides Red Cross Lifeguard training in June at no cost to the counselor.
Camp Grossman & Camp Kaleidoscope - now hiring!
We're hiring camp counselors! Join the Camp Grossman or Camp Kaleidoscope teams to make a difference, be a role model, meet new friends and earn money. Best summer job ever!
- Competitive pay
- Beautiful outdoor work environment
- Opportunity to develop skills to launch your career
- Free public transportation available*
- Staff receive summer access to the JCC indoor facility
Job requirements: Perfect for those in high school (ages 16+), college or post-college. Apply today by viewing the flyer below!
Nordstrom Rack - Framingham, MA
Nordstrom Rack is hiring retail cashiers and Sales Floor Support members. Positions can be either full-time (35 hrs per week) or part-time (30 or less hours per week). No experience required! Pay rate starts at $16.25 but can go up to $16.90 depending on experience. Link to apply! The ideal Nordstrom Rack team member enjoys working in a fast-pace, high-energy environment. A day in the life...
- Keep the customer experience quick, easy, and fun while helping customers
- uncover the great deals they're looking for
- Create a smooth fitting room experience by greeting customers and taking them
- to their fitting rooms, then sorting and returning clothing to the floor
- Share your love of fashion and tell customers all about upcoming events, our
- Nordstrom gift cards, Nordstrom Rewards program and mailing list
- Keep the stockrooms organized and complete all inventory processes, making
- sure merchandise is properly checked in and accurately ticketed
- Work with the team to ensure the sale’s floor stays "runway ready" through re-
- merchandising and straightening throughout the day.
You own this if you have...
- Enthusiasm and a sense of adventure, see the glass as half full
- Accountability, initiative, and a high level of ownership
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- A calm head in a busy retail environment
- Solid math, verbal, and written communications skills
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs
Lifeguard - DCR MA
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Department of Conservation and Recreation, is Seeking High School Students who are interested in applying for Lifeguard Employment. DCR Summer Lifeguards are State Employees, receive $21/hour, accrued sick time, and the option to attend one of our Free Red Cross Lifeguard certification courses prior to hire.
Applicants must be 16 years old prior to June 15 2023, or before date of hire whichever comes first. We aim to fill our open positions before March so any students interested in Summer Employment should reach out soon. Our next Free Red Cross Lifeguard certification class is over February School Vacation in Worcester with additional options for classes in the Spring.
DCR hires lifeguards for the following locations in Central MA:
- In Worcester- Vernon Pool, Bennett Pool and Quinsigamond State Park
- State Pools in- Milford, Fitchburg and Clinton
- State Parks in- Gardner, Rutland, Winchendon, Hopkinton, Shutesbury
- State Forests in- Leominster, Douglas, Erving
Sudbury Extended Day afterschool program
Interested in working with kids? Sudbury Extended Day is hiring after school teaching assistants for $15 p/hr! Hours of operation are 1:45-6:15pm and there are 5 locations throughout Sudbury, MA.We have snack, activities, outdoor play, and we are flexible on start and end times depending on the students schedules, and days of the week. 2, 3, 4 or 5 day schedules available. Visit their website at www.sudburyextendedday.org. For more information or to apply, contact Rhona at email@example.com.
Goddard School - After School Aide
FPS Middle & High School mentors & aides
We have part-time Mentor and Aide positions open at all middle and high schools.
Flexible schedule from 2:55 pm to 5:30 pm Monday to Thursday.
- Mentor position (ages 18+) - $18-$21 p/hr
- Aide position (ages 16+) $16 p/hr
If you have any questions or need more information, please email me.
Nayagara Viera: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager of Secondary OST programs
Elementary OST: Explorer's Program
The students are split into age appropriate groups and the staff are responsible for the supervision and implementation of the schedule for their group. Daily schedules include, snack, recess, homework help, structured free choice, and enrichment/curriculum activities. Explorers is currently hiring both mentors and inclusion mentors. Inclusion mentors provide direct support to 1-3 students in the program.
CJ's Northside Grill - Hiring ASAP!
- Contact Mandi at CJ’s if interested (email@example.com) but can come in asap to fill out application or anytime.
- Shifts open: Tuesday-Thursdays 4-8 and possible some weekend hours
- If you are hired within a week or two before school started and have the job for more than 30 days you get a $100 bonus.
Retail Sales Associate (Golf Galaxy) - Store Hourly Golf - Golf Galaxy
Looking for 1-2 days a week.
Starting at $15.50/hour.
You can also contact Ryan Carfara, General Sales Manager, if you would like to learn more.
Shoppers World 1 Worcester Rd, Unit 505A l Framingham, MA 01701
Hiring Before and After School Mentors at King Elementary
Positions Open at Hot Table
Apply to various positions at the YMCA!
OST Aides at FPS Elementary and Middle Schools
Elementary Job Posting: https://framingham.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=2800
Secondary (Middle School) Job Posting: https://framingham.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=2584