Alyssa Dahlke & Hailey Schilling 7th hour
Hunting is a fun activity for both men and women, boys and girls, ages 10 and up. Although hunting is a fun and enjoyable activity, there are also many possible dangers. To ensure your safety acknowledge the following facts and statistics.
- More than 38 million Americans hunt and fish.
- More Americans hunt or shoot than play golf.
- Teenage girls are fastest growing market, in sport shooting,
- Hunting is the oldest human sport.
- 7% percent of the US hunts.
- Handle all guns as if they were loaded.
- While transporting or walking with guns keep barrel down and safety on.
- Never shoot at a sound or movement.
- Wear required amount of blaze orange.
- Don't rely on your guns safety.