E-Staff Weekly for 4/27/15
PSSA Science Testing - Grade 4 Only
- NO SCHEDULE CHANGES WILL OCCUR FOR THIS TESTING WINDOW
- Please follow all directives per our training session last week
- Please minimize hallway transitions when possible
- Classrooms and students should remain quiet during hallway transitions
- Students should not be around classroom windows when outside during testing times
- If you should need assistance during testing, please contact the main office
- No homework should be assigned during testing times, "light" academic work during the instructional day. Great time for concept review and team building activities.
Principal's Council Meeting
Monday, April 27th, 8am
- Seylar Scholarship - Thursday, April 30th
- Voluntary Transfer Form - Thursday, April 30th
- PAW Names - Friday, May 1st
21st Century Learning Night - Chris Brockman
Please contact Chris Brockman if you are interested in participating in the 21st Century Learning Night being held at Pennridge High School from 7-9 on May 26, 2015.
Thank you for considering to come out and demonstrate the amazing work you are doing with kids.