ITIL Foundation Certification
In association with Rainbow
Gain a qualification and an end-to-end view of IT and its integration with business strategy
- Learn a set of practices for IT service management (ITSM) that focus on aligning IT services with the needs of business
- Describes processes, procedures, tasks, and checklists which are not organization-specific, but can be applied by an organization for establishing integration with the organization's strategy, delivering value, and maintaining a minimum level of competency.
- It allows the organization to establish a baseline from which it can plan, implement, and measure. It is used to demonstrate compliance and to measure improvement.
The course provides an end-to-end view of IT and its integration with business strategy:
-Service Management as a Practice
- The Service Lifecycle
- Key Principles and Models
- Generic Concepts
- Technology and Architecture
- ITIL Qualification Scheme
The course is comprised of lecture sessions, hands on exercises which reinforce the
knowledge gained and practice examinations. The course culminates in a one-hour multiple choice examination. Upon successful completion of the course you will receive ITIL Foundation certification.
What: ITIL Foundation Certification
Start: 13th May 9:00-5:30
End: 15th May 9:00-5:30
Where: GES Training Room
Selection Criteria: Spaces on this course are available. We will be reaching out to account leads and coaches to nominate individuals across the business to attend this training. Should you have a strong desire to attend we suggest you have a conversation with your coach. We will be sending an invite to those nominated in the next couple of weeks.