Marijuana is not cool in fact it doesn’t rule!
where does marijuana come from?
Are there legitimate uses for marijuna?
marijuanas affect on the body
Accumulation in the fatty tissues around vital organs
More difficult to concentrate and learn new facts
Poor coordination of movement
Marijuana affects your brain, stomach, eye, mouth, and lungs.
Smoking Marijuana can affect your ability to:
remember what you learned
focus on projects or tasks
react quickly while driving
preform in sports
Before and after of a marijuana user
Social and moral consequences
2. The affects of marijuana will continue even after a person has stopped
3. Marijuana comes in 2 forms hash and hash oil
4. Marijuana can be clasifiead as a deppressent hallucinogen and a stimulant.
5 .THC is the active chemical in Marijuana
ways to tell your friend no
2. Exuses like i have to study for a big test or i have to babysit
3. Find somthing to do so that you look busy
Possessing marijuana for the first time is a misdemeanor. The punishment is up to one year in prison or a $1,000 fine. For a second offense, law states that an offender must spend a minimum of fifteen days in prison and pay a $2,500 fine. After the second offense, anyone caught possessing marijuana faces anywhere from three months to three years in prison and a $5,000 fine.