By: Qwen Stevens & Malaysia Hardy
- Description: Serious potentially life threating eating disorder characterized by self starvation and excessive weight loss.
- Symptoms: Intense fear of weight loss ,self-esteem overly related to body loss, Obsession with weight and persistent behavior to prevent weight gain
- Long Term Effects: Behaves likes a physical disease, it can destroy your mind, can also lead to death
- Description: A Life threating disorder characterized by a cycle of bingeing and compensatory behaviors such as self induced vomiting.
- Symptoms: Consuming large amounts of foods, and vomiting
- Long Terms Effects: Tooth decay and staining from stomach acid and irregular bowel moments
- Description: Eating disorder characterized by recurrent binge eating without the regular use of compensatory measures to counter the binge eating.
- Symptoms: Feeling being out of control during the binge eating episodes, and eating without being hungry/eating to the point of discomfort
- Long Terms Disorder: Gallbladder disease , Heart disease, High Cholesterol levels
Sources Of Help
- Go to a support group
- Treatment Providers
- Parent, Family, Friends