Pic Collage + Schoology Media Albums
When learning about nonfiction text features, Laura had her students use Pic Collage to take pictures and create a collage of various text features found in the classroom. Once students created the Pic Collage, they were able to upload it to a Schoology media album, where their classmates and parents can view their work!
Some takeaways from this simple but effective lesson:
- Students are working creatively to produce their Pic Collage
- Students create work for an audience beyond their teacher -- parents and classmates
- Students are able to view the work of others - helps further the learning
- Laura can go back to the media album in the future for further review or reminders
- Media albums give all students a "voice" in the learning
Nominate Someone Today!
Schoology badges and prizes may be awarded!