Self Cleaning Before Baby Touching
By Lorena and Christian
WAYS TO HELP KEEP YOUR BABY FROM GETTING SICK
STEPS TO WASHING YOUR HANDS:
1. Wash your hands for at least 30 seconds in warm water and with soap. Point your fingertips toward the bottom of the sink. Keep your hands lower than your elbows so the soap, water, and germs run down the drain, not down your arms. Small children may need to stand on a stool.
2. Pay special attention to your fingernails, between fingers, and areas that look dirty.
3. Don’t touch anything while washing your hands.
4. Rinse your hands and wrists well, then dry them with a clean towel. Paper towels are best because they can be thrown away.
5. Use the towel to turn off the water; don’t touch the faucet with your clean hands.